Thursday, February 14, 2008

a.very gradual existence





she's 4.5 now... my little 'a'.




although i haven't posted in a long long time i just wanted to write something current. so, here's a summary of important events since my last posting.




- having tonnes of fun with little 'a'


- grief and misery with my ex (i think she's banging her lawyer)


- managed to send my lawyers kids to a nice private school


- closure is closer ... missing valentine



- bought an old home and doing tonnes of renos (loving it). that's my bitch helper... lol.


- work is gangbusters


- love is looming


- life is good




see ya next year!


1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Danny Danials said...

Have you attempted this new app Bomber Friends Mod Apk : that is certainly exceptional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home